Everest Panorama Trek may be a brief and moderately simple journey in Khumbu Locale. This treks is well known as Everest Panorama View Trek among devotee trekker having time bound and physical confinement to reach Everest Base Camp. We take after the path through the rhododendron, pine and fir timberlands, milky-white quick streaming Dudh Koshi Waterway, passing over numerous noteworthy suspension bridges, country of world well known climbers and witness their well- protected culture and religious communities.
Everest Panorama trek offers a delightful beautiful see of Mt. Everest rising behind Lhotse and Nuptse from the Everest See Inn, at the side investigation of Tenbouche Monastry and Khumjung where ready to see the cranium of a Sasquatch.We fly from Kathmandu to Ramechhap to Lukla in the Khumbu locale and journey up to Namche. Namche Bazzar is known as “Gateway to Everest” and celebrated for picturesque mountain magnificence. Our Everest panorama view trek to Tyangboche which is famous for its cloister and into the Khumjung town, where we feel the otherworldly success of Sherpa individuals; investigate their settlement and appreciate their colorful celebrations. This journey could be a extraordinary presentation to Sherpa nation and its culture with awesome mountain sees.
Trip Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek:
- Moderate trek Suitable for those having physical restriction and time bound.
- Exploring an ancient Buddhist Monasteries where Yeti Skull kept.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse
- Unique cultures and warm hospitality of Sherpa Community.
- Proper acclimation during Everest Panorama Trek.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.