Everest Base Camp with Gokyo Cho la pass trek is a superb travel in Khumbu locale with wonderful see of the Ngozumpa Ice sheet and mountain crests. The foremost noteworthy highlights of journey via Gokyo Lake – the see of colossal ice edge between Cho Oyu , and Gyachung glacier and the emerald green lake itself. Additionally, Gokyo Ri (5483m) above Gokyo Lake offers marvelous sees of four crests over eight thousand Mt. Cho-Oyo (8201m), Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8501m), Mt. Makalu (8463m) etc.
Gokyo Cho la pass trek starts with a picturesque and courageous flight to Lulka. The desending trails along Dudh Koshi Stream takes us to Pakhding and after that to Namche. Namche Bazzar is well known as “The Portal To Everest” and is famous for mountains see along side the advertise there. Inn Everest See at this setting offers the whole all encompassing see of Everest massif. As we take after the trails, a intersection partitions our way; one (cleared out) leads to the Gokyo Valley and other (right) to Everest Base Camp. We pass through copious woodlands, waterfalls and suspension bridges to reach Gokyo valley after crossing Gokyo Ri and unsafe moraines of Ngozumpa Ice sheet. We too encounter the culture and civilization of Sherpa individuals and appreciate excellent view of adjacent colossal mountain top and Gokyo lake. We journey through Cho La pass (5,367m/17,604 ft) to reach Dzongla and move along Kala Patthar taking off behind Lobuche to reach Everest Base Camp.
Highlights of Gokyo Chola Pass Trek:
- Scenic and adventurous flight to Lukla.
- Experience the exhilarating treks to Everest Base Camp with Gokyo and Cho La pass.
- Amazing view of emerald green lake with its surrounding.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Pumori.
- Closure to Ama Dablam and Island peak from Kalapattar.
- Encounter monasteries and learn Buddhist culture.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.